Accelerating Pan-Fibrosis Drug Development
Returning for the 5th year, the Antifibrotic Drug Development Summit (AFDD) will provide you with a deeper understanding of how to progress early-stage candidates and avoid late-stage failures, know the studies that show early signs of efficacy and surrogate indication opportunities, and evaluate interacting mechanisms for new targets and biomarkers.
This unique cross-organ, cross-disease discussion forum will host the transferrable insights you need from IPF, NASH, scleroderma, IBD and more, in one place at one time, so you can more confidently demonstrate the antifibrotic effect in the clinic and address pathological fibrosis across multiple diseases.
Hear from 35+ industry heavyweights including Genentech, AstraZeneca, FDA, GSK, Boehringer Ingelheim, Pfizer, Takeda, and more to understand transformative mechanistic strategies for promoting tissue regeneration and repair, discover more robust predictive models to improve translatability; and assess emerging non-invasive biomarkers that identify early signs of efficacy and drive successful clinical trials.
Grounding the scientific data into actionable insights for drug developers prioritizing multiple fibrosis indications, this is the place to be for insightful conversations transforming the antifibrotic drug development research, and guide strategic and scientific decisions on your fibrosis pipeline.
100+ Reasons Why The Industry Attended in 2021
- 39 industry expert speakers providing you with the latest and greatest insights from all fibrosis indications, all in one place
- 20+ hours of content exploring pioneering advancements from other fibrosis indications to progress your antifibrotic therapeutics to the clinic and beyond or expand your pipeline
- 4+ hours of dedicated networking time
- 80+ key-decision makers and leaders in the fibrosis field
- 3 Interactive Workshops highlighting ground-breaking research
- 1 Seminar Day focused on ground-breaking knowledge to propel discovery and clinical development for anti-stricture therapies in Intestinal Fibrosis and IBD
Thank you to our speakers, sponsors, and delegates who joined us for the online summit! If you are interested in the 2022 event, please get in touch at email@example.com